Online blackjack has been making rounds all across the world. Today, more and more players are joining online blackjack gaming and making this community grow faster like never before. If you are also into playing online blackjack, then you are at the right place because, in this article, we will be teaching you how to win online blackjack and make more money sitting at your home. Make sure not to miss any of these golden tips because you may end up losing all of your money without proper guidelines.
How to Consistently Win at Blackjack?
First of all, you need to understand that winning consistently at blackjack is not a cakewalk and it is next to impossible. The thing is that all of the casino games including blackjack already have a mathematical advantage (house edge) over the players and they don’t let the players win consistently. If there was any specific strategy for winning consistently at blackjack, then everyone would follow it to become a billionaire overnight and the casinos would go bankrupt. That’s why the casinos have an effective system in place which is known as the house edge to ensure that the casino is always on the winning side and making its due profit.
How to Win Discord Blackjack?
If you are a gamer, you are probably already familiar with discord. For playing blackjack at discord, you have to join the relevant discord room or server and then proceed to the gameplay. Winning at discord blackjack is no different from winning at real-time blackjack. Here is a betting strategy that will surely help you:
Double & Retain Rule
This professional betting strategy has been used by a lot of blackjack players and their feedback was “yes! It worked.” So, the double and retain rule works in this way that you double your bet when you win and retain it when you lose. The reason why this strategy is considered highly effective is that when you will double your bet on winning then you will have bonus money in the next bet. If you will also win the next bet, then you will have twice your bonus money and it will keep growing as long as you are winning. But if by any chance, you lose the bet, you will not have to worry about anything because you will only lose the bonus money and the money will not go from your pocket.
How to Win Unbelievaboat Blackjack?
Unbelievaboat is just a marvelous Discord game bot. If you are struggling to win at unbelievaboat blackjack, it means that there is surely something wrong with your game plan. For winning unbelievaboat blackjack, you will have to fight the dealer by countering every single of their moves. You need to learn all the effective strategies and know what to do when the dealer plays a specific card. The Martingale strategy will help you get better and increase your winning chances:
In this strategy, you will enter the game with a minimum bet and if you win a round, you will retain your initial bet and keep on playing with the same bet as long as you are winning. But if you lose a round, you will double up your initial bet in the next round. This way you will recover your previous loss and start making a profit again.
How to Win Blackjack Dank Memer?
Winning blackjack can be a cakewalk if you stick to all the effective strategies of the game and bet the smart way. Follow this strategy to come out as a winner and profitable in blackjack dank memer:
The D’alembert Strategy
In this strategy, you will decrease your bet if you win a round and increase your bet if you lose any round. This way you will not only recover your previous losses but also make a profit at the same time. Do you want to see how?
- You placed a $100 wager and lost (-$100 loss)
- You placed a $200 bet in the next round and won (+$100 profit)
- You placed a $100 bet next and won (+$200 profit)
This is exactly how you will be recovering your previous losses and making money at the same time.
Blackjack Strategy Chart
Blackjack is so much diverse and there are a lot of versions of the game. Some people play single deck, some play double deck, and some play 4-6 deck version of the game. Now, it’s time to take a look at the best strategies of all of them.
Blackjack Strategy Chart – Single Deck
- Don’t take the insurance bet in single deck blackjack because the house edge is 6% and you have fewer winning chances.
- If all the ways for splitting the 5s and 10s are blocked, then we recommend you go for a hard total.
- If you can’t split due to the re-splitting limitation then you should again for a hard total but keep the aces aside.
- Always split the pair of ace-ace.
- Always split the pair of 8-8.
- Always stand the pair of 10-10.
If you’re looking for something about the soft and hard hands, then here’s the thing:
- Always double on 11
- Always hit on 5-7
- Always stand on 17-21
- If the dealer shows 2-9 on 10, then double up, otherwise, you can go ahead and hit.
- Always stand on A-9.
- Always stand on A-10.
Blackjack Strategy Chart – Double Deck
Usually, double deck blackjack is played with two different rules so we have a separate strategy for both:
If rules are Soft 17 & DAS then follow this strategy:
- Make sure you always double hard 9 if the dealer is out there with a deuce.
- Always double hard 11 if the dealer shows an ace.
- If the dealer got a 7 then you should split 6-6.
- If the dealer shows 8 then you should split 7-7.
If rules are Hard 17 & DAS then follow this strategy:
- If the dealer shows 4 then double down on A-3.
- If the dealer got a deuce then double on A-7.
- If the dealer got a 6, then double on A-8.
Blackjack Strategy Chart – 4 Deck, 6 Deck & 8 Deck
Here is the best strategy you should follow for 4 decks, 6 decks, and 8 decks version of the blackjack game:
When & Where to Split?
- You should always split the 8s and aces.
- Don’t even think about splitting 5s and 10s.
- Always split the 7s if the dealer comes up with 2-7.
- You should also split the 9s if the dealer comes up with 2-6 or 8-9.
When to Double?
- If the dealer comes up with 3-6 then double on hard 9.
- If the dealer comes up with a 10 or A, never double hard 10 or 11.
- If the dealer comes up with 5-6, then you should double soft 14 or 13.
- If the dealer comes up with 3-6, then you should double soft 17-18.
Blackjack Strategy Chart – With Surrender
A lot of people are often confused with the concept of surrender in blackjack. There are two types of surrender; early surrender and late surrender.
Here’s when & what you should do:
When to Take an Early Surrender?
- If you have a hard total of either 12-17 or 5-7 in your hand and the dealer shows an ace.
- If you have 33, 66, 77, or 88 in your hand and the dealers show up an ace.
- If you have a hard total of 14-16 in your hand and the dealer shows a 10.
When to Take a Late Surrender?
- If the dealer shows an ace and you have a total of 15 in your hand.
- If the dealer comes up with a 10 or ace and you have a total of 16 in your hand.
- When the dealer shows an ace and you have a total of 17 in your hand.
Tips for Online Blackjack
These are the tips you must follow to win at online blackjack:
- Practice as much as you can. Take your time and learn all the basic and effective strategies of the game. You can even play with your friends before putting your money at stake.
- Always bet smartly because betting the right way can bring a lot of money in your pocket and similarly, betting the wrong way can make you bankrupt as well. Follow all the golden strategies we have mentioned above and you are ready to go.